PBKACA relies on our volunteers — who serve on our board, sit on a committee, or just spend a few hours on a PBKACA project — to make us a successful association. Contact President John Ashton to learn more.
With our many committees and activities, there are many ways to get involved and help further PBKACA’s mission. Contact the following committee chairs to learn more about each committee.
- College Chapter liaison: Miguel de Baca and Ronald Gorny
- Communications: Elizabeth Pridgen Underwood
- Fundraising: Judi Strauss-Lipkin
- Membership: Interested in volunteering for this committee? Contact President John Ashton
- Program: John Ashton and Diane Watry
- Scholarship: Emelda Estell
- Travel and Special Events: Ronald Gorny
- Young Professionals: Elizabeth Pridgen Underwood
- Website and Digital Marketing: Jessica Weisensell
2017 PBKACA Organizational Chart